Roof Repair in Edmonton. Steep Pitch. Metal. Steel. Flat (Low Slope) Systems. Commercial. Residential. Industrial. Institutional.
Contact our 24 Hour Emergency Roof Service. Call 1.780.424.7663. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to visit our Edmonton Roofing Repair blog for local articles.
About Our Expert Services.
Our expertise is Edmonton roof repair and regular preventative maintenance programs.
We are one of only a few emergency roof services with 24 hour emergency answering and deployment through-out the province of Alberta. Whether it is a leak, ice dams, snow removal or any other emergency- we can attend 24 hours.
We employ the best Red Seal Inter-provincial Journeymen the industry has available. Our skilled journeymen can service any system including pitched, flat, and metal with all membranes. Photo to right is a torch on SBS modified bitumen roof repair.
Our experience includes serving many fortune 500 companies. We also service government, schools, oil and gas, many national companies, residential, industrial, agricultural and local commercial buildings. We have an impeccable service record and excellent reviews.
We service all manner of roof repair systems: Edmonton flat roof repair, steep pitch (shingles, shake, tile, metal) and metal repair. We also service skylights, flashing, drainage, eaves-trough, and gutters.
Our roofing services are available for commercial, industrial, institutional and residential roofs. Photo to right is of a commercial roof repair downtown Edmonton, Alberta.
We are city licensed. Alberta provincially registered. We have 5,000,000,00 commercial liability insurance. We are WCB registered. We employ certified Red Seal Journeymen. We maintain an industry leading Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee.
What to do if you discover a roof leak:
- If you discover water coming in to your home or business ceiling call us right away in Edmonton at 1.780.424.7663 or toll-free 1.877.497.3528 to book a roofing repair technician.
- If it is after hours or on the weekend our 24 hour service on-call roofing repair technician will respond.
- While you are waiting for our roofing technician to arrive you can put pails under the water coming in and even use a piece of poly to catch the water.
- If it is a flat roof and you think the drains may be plugged, be aware that a flat roof filling with water can become dangerous quickly. Photo to right is a low slope flat roof repair in Edmonton, Alberta.
What you can do to slow or stop the rook leak while waiting:
- The first thing to keep in mind is that using ladders or attempting to get on a roof to do a repair is dangerous. Be safe and do not hurt yourself.
- If it is winter and there is a possibility that ice damming at the gutters is the cause you can attempt to bang the ice out of the gutters. Keep in mind that you may damage the gutters.
- Also, if the leak could be a result of condensation (which will typically occur in winter because the roof vents are covered with snow) then you can attempt to remove the snow from the roofing vents so that hot air can escape from your attic. Snow covered and ice dam issues are common during Edmonton winters.
- For flat roof owners the most common cause of roof leaks is that the roof drains are plugged. Some flat roofs have internal drains and some have external drains (scuppers). Removing any debris or ice and snow from the drains can assist in drainage and stop a leak.
- If there has been a storm and the winds are high it is possible that a portion of your roof has blown off in the wind. This is most common with shingles.
Remember that your safety is not worth stopping a roof leak. At very minimum you can use pails to catch water until our repair crews arrive and ensure you are safe. Photo to right is an industrial roof repair liquid rubber coating in Edmonton.
Call us for Edmonton roofing repair service at 1.780.424.7663 local to Edmonton or toll-free 1.877.497.3528.
Photo to right is a rooftop deck balcony membrane waterproofing project installing DecTec PVC.